Hi, it’s Doug and Nathan from Crossing River Studios and we love everything about Video Marketing.
We’ve been working with Business and Nonprofits since January 5, 2005, and one thing we’ve learned over the year is Video is an evolving animal. New things are popping up, new ways and new applications all the time. People LOVE Video! The problem is most Business and Nonprofits want to utilize video, but they just don’t have the knowledge or skill set in place to execute a plan. Or they have no idea how to start. Or they tried it and didn’t get the results they wanted.
That’s where we come in.
We’ve worked in many different industries and have seen many different video applications.
A few common ways how we can help:
1. You have a person or a team and they just aren’t hitting the mark or they just want to go to that next level and don’t know how. They lack direction and clarity to take it to the next level.
2. You want to hire someone with video experience and have no idea where to start.
3. You’re getting plays and views, but you’re not converting.
4. You want to make a video, but you have not a clue where to start.
5. You have a video and you have no idea how to get it out their other than your website.
This list could definitely go on and on. The reason why you have even read this far is, you know you need help and it’s time to do something different.
The next step is up to you. We are only taking a set number of clients every 90 days so we can focus on bringing those clients success. We still have a few slots open so if you’re ready to have a quick phone conversation about how we can help fill out the contact form below and let’s get started.
We want to make your life easy.
Here is what to expect when hiring us to consult:
We will have an initial phone call so we can understand to the fullest what your goals are.
We will make sure we have an action plan in place to meet targeted goals.
We will hold a meeting with your person or team and discuss targeted goals and what needs to happen.
We will work with your person or team to implement the action plan so we can begin to drive results.
After all the work is completed, we will have a meeting to discuss everything that was created and implemented. We want to make sure you are happy with the direction and results achieved. We can then discuss next action steps to make sure everything is moving in the right direction.
Alright, let’s make it happen!